Town Hall

Town Hall – 124 John St.

(c. 1856) Designed by well known Kingston architect Edward Horsey, Town Hall reflects a Classic Revival style. Constructed of brick, the building featured an upper chamber for community events as well as several roofed outdoor market stalls. In 1928, an extended pediment, with roundel detailing and Doric columns was added, heightening the resemblance to a classic Greek temple.