The Campbell House – 3 Dundas St. W
Alexander Campbell was Napanee’s postmaster in the 1850’s, as well as a merchant with a store on the southwest corner of Dundas and Centre Streets.
The Campbell House Hotel in Napanee included a bar/saloon and mascot of the hotel (dog).
Currently, the end of the word ‘Campbell’ and all of the word ‘House’ is still visible in white lettering on the south façade of the building on the northwest corner of Dundas and Centre Streets. There are also many businesses on the ground floor of the building that holds so much history and beauty of the building.